me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

My god! You all remember Erin Brockovich saying "you want my telephone number? 6 that's how old my daughter is, 8 is the age of my son and 16 the number of dollars I have in my bank account..." here I would describe this little girl Amilia Taylor in 3 numbers:
280,the number of grammes she was weighing at birth, 21 the number of weeks she stayed in her mother's stomach, 24 the number of centimeters long this premature baby was at birth. Jesus, as long as a pen!
Miracle of the medecine! God bless medecine! F*** my sensitivity that prevented me from becoming a doctor...This little thing, was born in october,in Florida, in an afro-american family, her life isn't in danger, in fact she left hospital these few days, to go in her new home sweet home, wishing her a long life....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    La taille d'un stylo c'est flippant ! y va pas tenir longtemps a mon avis :s

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Va pas tenir longtemps a mon avis !

    La taille d'un stylo !

    C'est flippant !

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger miss.s.g said…

    Vous vous etes tous demandé ce qui ne va pas tenir lgtps lol, le bebe, le stylo, mon blog, les soldats britanique en iraq...lol, pr en avoir le coeur net je lui ai posé la question, elle parlait du bébé...Bno c la qu'on peut la pardonner la pauvre, ds son petit village perdu ils n'enseignent pas l'anglais , ce qui fait qu'elle a du mal a suivre qd j'ecrit en anglais, elle s'est revolté,je lui ai en partie donnée raison...mais miss, jexpliquais qd meme que le bebe etait hors de danger et qu'elle venait de rentrer chez elle :) dc elle va tenir lgtps...parce qu'en plus je lui ai suhaité longue vie...mais on ne peut pas t'en vouloir...kisses puce :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home