me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007


Aude7676, 7 june 76 (u see how smart she is to find such a nickname), used to be my partner at the belote contrée, she is a great player who hates to loose. When I first played in her table I was her adversary, she was loosing loosing, and finished by loosing her mind lol, she got crazy. I changed to her partner, we made a pretty good team! The secret in this card game is to understand the other, guess the other one cards by the announcements of the partner (and the adversary), we did that well, and we won most of the time. Then, I've had my bad days, overtaken by my stuffs, I neglected the cards, her, myself, I lost everything...She was very angry on me, which I can understand, but hey life isn't all the time an entertainment...
Hope you'll forget me...
By the way I looooooove that picture! LOL, I feel like it was taken during the tv show KOH LANTA, she looks like an angel, and she is except when she gets angry, when u see her cheeks going red, just run as fast as possible...

PS: she is an active actor at Issia's association called "we hate when you write in english"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home