me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Let's make it a special animals today:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that one, so cute and so fun






the only animals I don't like are rats even if I'm curious about that animals' intelligence, scientifics says that if they were bigger and if their intelligence evolves proportionnally, we probably would be their slaves today (maybe dictature is only a human invention...probably they would be cool)! Of course I hate snakes, sharks, my ex ex ex ex ex ex boyfriend (the one I really hate), some roommates, and some people in my class...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:26 AM, Blogger cafeliseur said…

    il est trop mimi le pitit minou :)

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MDR mais c'est quoi ce chat y marche au ralenti !!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home