me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007


Is the whisky originally from Ireland or Scotland? Irish affirm they are at the origin of the whisky while Scotland affirm the opposite. Who mind anyway? Probably my least problem(I care more about the salmon deal)...
Both sides have the same way of producing it at the exception of the distillation part, while in Scotland it is distillated once, in Ireland it is repeated 3 times, that way, they get the best from the whisky, they say. To what the Scotland respond that the only reason they practice the triple distillation is because the 2 first failed!

However, scotish or irish, whisky is The remede to cold, if you get sick, no doctor nor drugs, just a bed, a glass, a bottle of whisky and a hat:

you lie in a bed, put your feet in the hat, serve a first glass, then a second etc...when you start seeing 2 hats, you are in the way to recover...

A last message for the critics I'm not inventor of this story, if you wanna complain you'll have to find the origin of the anecdote...good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home