me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

My sweety was in little shape today, same for me (I'm voiceless, very unpleasant for somoeone who is all mouth), she explained me she needed to sit and look at the sea as we used to do to charge her batteries.So do I. We used to go there and have a sit in the sand, just in front of the sea, with nobody around, and talk during hours about our problems our fears, it was so stimulating, you feel the stress and fears leaving your body, the bad energy evacuated,taken by the waves, and replaced by good energy, the motivation shows up, and life is beautiful again...I miss these days...When I met this girl, I understood that what came first wasn't where you were living but who you were living with. Both of us got in addition to the good energy, Maturity with a capital M, the one, the real, during the 2 months spent together (for more details look at the dedicated to Nell).
For lack of beeing together, we still can emerge these memories, just the toughts gives strength to fight the bad days. I heard once, that just after a bad moment, we get twice of it in good. I wait for the day we can recharge our memories, with new ones, better ones, funnier ones, and more exclusive ones... Maybe at Nimmo Bay who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home