me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The perfect boyfriend: cute (tall, athletic, green eyes), intelligent (master degree in computer sciences), romantic (I love you, I think about you..),thoughtfull (calling me to take news, always there to cheer me up)... Really the perfect guy.And I neglected him!Shame on me! Before judging me or throwing me in the pyre, I invite you to hear about the mitigating circumstances,I'm not maso, I just I wasn't in a mood to date a man at that time because, in fact I still was chocked by my relation with my ex, who finished around march, and when I met Sam in July, I still was shaked by the last one. I tormented him, cancelling our appointments, not answering to his call, and of course when you ain't involved in a relation, your petfriend, I mean boyfriend, will leave how ever patient and/or stupid he can be. That's what happened, he simply stopped calling me probably to test me ...I didnt call him...he understood (I told you he is intelligent!),it was like a relief to me. But now that I've all my head (or more truly most of it) I woud like to make my MEA CULPA: Sam if ever you read that one day, you must know how sorry I am about that event, I never meant what I did to you, you didn't deserve the behavior I had, I admit I behavec very badly with you. euh...if you are still interested, take the plane and come to see me :). This message will still be effective in 10 years (refer to the weight clause, by the way... ),so if you forgive me I'll leave my futur actual petboyfriend, take my children (I doubt I'll have but who knows) and come back to you!If I catch you again u can be sure I won't let you leave again! After him I just met hundreds of men, just so bad that I could name them fox or rex...don't see the difference really, fox left, rex came...rex left...sam, no no no not sam sorry...uehh I meant snoopy, snoopy came...
Still looking for a man desperatly....perverted, uncute, unintelligent,unromantic, unthoughtful and those opposed to the women rights don't consider yourself as men please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home