me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Once an experience has been conducted on a cat, this cat was living with a family who was giving all the attention it needed, strokes, kisses, games, the family was giving him good food and milk, to make long stories short, that animal was happy inside that family. A scientific needed to conduct an experience, to understand animals behaviors and compare it to the human one. From that day, the cat wasn't having a bowl of milk but 2, the second one was mixed with alcohol. The cat was only drinking the natural milk, but slowly, the family neglected it (on purpose for the test), and wasn't playing with it, not even considering it. After some days, the cat started to drink the second bowl, the one with alcohol.
Isn't that an incredible story? I thought alcohol drinking when stressed was specific to human being, it seems like it is auniversal rule, so probably innate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home