me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Did you ever say something you regretted after? I recently faced this problem. I know a little girl, I truly like, I always tease, and who is naturally funny. She is AD-OR-ABLE. She lives in Ardeche, in the south of France, I've met her last summer at Montpellier, which also is in the south of France .If ever someone read the message about Fabien and Cyrielle, you gonna will deduct I spend my time meeting people in the south of france,(so what you are jalous?), actually, I met them all together, Fab and Cyrielle picked her up, in her lost city before coming to Montpellier...and wow...we had some very good time!

The main qualities this little girl has are: kindness, innocence and revolt at the same time, she is a great writter, a real comic,she has a charming clumsiness, and she has one of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.



Lastly, she came to Paris, for vacation, we really had fun! I was a kind of totally overflowed at that time, but I did my best to meet her, and to guide her in a crazy visit in Paris through a 100% Parisian eye (overflowed parisian eye). Of course, we visited Les Champs Elysees, (of course!), Concorde(of course!), I asked her to name all the place where she had been, she named some good ones such as Montmartre and Ternes, but she didn't name la Defense, which is pretty much a copy of Mahnattan. How can a person come in Paris without visiting la Defense?!?HOW? Of course we got there, f course, she loved it , and she took beatiful pictures (I mean I took beautiful pictures of her!) ahead of Parisian core economy. I wished I could do more, but unfortunately life isn't a fairy tale, as I told you I was overflowed, and some friends were calling me to reschedule the new year plan, (I developped that topic before), the only solution I found was to ask her to go with me to Auchan (a supermarket) to buy some stuff, she accepted as I've been a pretty good guide till then, at Auchan I was hearing her thinking "I'd better stayed at home"..., the reason is simple supermarkets are naturally crowded on sunday, but what about the 31st of december a sunday afternoon? Overcrowdeeeed, and my hands weren't enough to carry everything so I borrowed hers...definitely not touristic! Again I apology Issia
We remained in contact thanks to the possibilities internet offers us today, I regularly see her on msn. Lastly, this lovable girl, is just harassing me since the day I asked her to send me one picture for the article I would write about her in my blog...Everyday,once she connects I enter in the routine of "hi, how are you today, did you post?" ....Noooooooooooo I didn't !!
Today, I decided to exterminate this routine from my life lol, that's why I'm writting now, I don't feel really inspired, but I can modify the text at any time.
PS: Issia is also the person who encourages & leads a revolution on this blog for the recognition of the french language, and oh god,she gonna kill me when she will discover I posted in english...kiss Issia :D

En gros ce que je dis c'est que Issia c'est une fille adorable, et que je suis contente de l'avoir rencontrée. Le reste n'est que du bla-bla.
Bon, afin de developper un peu cette partie, et de maintenir un certain equilibre entre la taille du texte et celle de la photo, je vais parler des grandes caracteristiques d'Issia: c'est une excellente ecrivain, qui a son propre style, melangé d'innocence et de revolte, elle est tres drole, ce qui ne gache rien,qui sait peut etre une future comique, tu as deja une fan! Et elle a de tres beaux yeux verts,comme j'en ai rarement vu, qui peuvent virer au rouge sur certaines photos comme cest le cas sur celle la lol.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Malgré le fait que je suis enchanté & honorée de ma présence sur ton blog missss, j'aurais aimée avoir une version plus..french hi hi, mais bon, je sais, je suis, adorable surtout si on me fait boire un verre de vin chaud a la canelle !

    En deux lignes dire ce que tu a écrit en 20 c'est..mouééé, mais bon apparement je devrais me contenter de cela..

    Cependant j'ai compris quelques phrases, on voit bien par là le côté "the boss" qui resort..hum hum..tu remarquera salwa, que je fais des phrase construites = en français, tu note ? tu devrais prendre exemple :D

    Merci quand même pour cet article, jsuis contente de t'avoir recontrer tu sais :D

    Bsx.

     
  • At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOHO ... j'adore la voiture...je veux la même ...

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger miss.s.g said…

    Hihi Issia, on avait pris la meme photo avec Nawel qques années auparavant, pareil, meme, posture, meme delire, meme debilités.... vous me manquez ttes les 2!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey ! hoy hoy hoy !

    Bon vu que a chaque fois qu'on se croise sur msn tu te déconnecte dans la seconde qui suit ( si si !) je viens te raconter ma vie ici. T'es pas obliger de tout lire, c'est juste que là, maintenant, j'ai un besoin de me livrer..non rien de grave hiiiiiii ( ta vu je fais comme toi maintenant lOl..)

    Donc !Que de chose a raconter..d'abord Paris, sans toi oui, ben c'est bien quand même lool, surtout l'été, je me suis jurée d'y retourner a cette période, c'était prévu qu'on aille a La Défense avec ma copine, je contais lui faire visiter le Auchan au combien historique ! hé bien non..sniiif..on s'est tapée un Franprix du coup lool..Ensuite ! Je part monday voir L'Océan..O joie ! Hééééééééé là, attention grande nouvelle que j'ai apprise aujourd'hui que Cyrielle...que Cyrielle allée se marier ! hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii c'est génial non ! En tout cas moi c'est l'effet que sa m'a fait !
    Bon sinon, ici il fait trés chaleur dans le Sud, je pense que pour toi c'est pareil non ?! J'espère que tout va pour le mieux in New York, appart tes problèmes d'ordi grrrrrr !


    Bisoubisoubisoubisoubisoubisouxxx !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home