me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Even if a chicken has this stupid air, this video prouves that animal ain't as stupid as a human may think, in fact not only it does understand when 2 are having a conflict, but, better, it intervenes to spread justice and peace. I am so proud to be a chicken!




The chicken, the next king of the animals? I'm a leo and a chicken so whatever happen I remain the queen :)...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger cafeliseur said…

    c'est la première fois que je suis impressionné par des poules :|
    enfin, en bien je veux dire... lol

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOhhh merde c'est qu'elles sont violentes ces tites poupoules moi jte les faits exvoyés chez MC do & hop une boites de nuguets svp ! lol j'avoue je suis barbare sur ce coup :D non mais faut les calmer aussi, pauvre tit lapinou il avez rien fait ! c'est de la discrimination ! Je vais crée un club anti poules ! Qui m'aime me suive ! yeahhh !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home