me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sorry if ever I shocked some charitable souls by celebrating the new year with Marilyn Manson...The person wants to keep anynymous...I had to make the person up, I rather was trying to get closer to a barbie doll, but the result is so disastrous the person rather looks like MM(hum no comment)...
I have one message for you MM, be careful to what u gonna write,if ever u decide to put a comment lol.. I have 100% control on this blog, I can refuse to post a message :)... I'm gonna censor all your $@"#%^*£...ok ...Moreover the word person is too long to write each time, I can't use the pronoun he nor she, so from now on, I'll use the pronoun it to describe you so you can keep your neutral position, ):D reveeeeeeeeenge)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home