me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Sunday, February 18, 2007


As many of you may know, the year 2006 was a dramatic year for me, and it was essential that I started 2007 as well as possible, to forget about the last one, and to motivate myself for a new year. I first planned to go to London, but then Nawel convinced me to celebrate the new year with her, Aurelien, Nicolas and Warren.
I must admit it was one of the best new year I celebrated in my life, for several reasons, primo, I was in excellent companies, they are all smart, funny and kind , secondo, we celebrated the new year in Aurelien's house which is a beautiful house well designed with a fireplace and a home stereo; and which also imply we weren't outside and freezing. Tertio,Warren brought his Wii, the new Nintendo Console. A revolutioning console in the sense that its levers ain't square to punch and triangle to kick or something like that, but it follows the movements of the hands, for that you have to put the lever on your wrist and move it. I heard about an anecdote when the Wii was just launched in the USA, while playing in the bowling with the Wii, so concentrated, people were throwing the levers n the tv, broking it, while a minimal movement is sufficient, the sensors are very sensitive...no comment. of course Warren did bring the bowling game, of course we did play to it, and of course I did win!!.Aurelien was first really squared for his TV, asking us every minute if we were sure the lever was well hold.Quatro, because Nawel prepared us a very very good dinner, I don't remember I ate so much in my life,





<==During the night Nawel and I isolated from the guys to take some pictures, after posing and smilling to immortalize the moments...






==>...I got bored and wanted to innovate on Nawel's back. While we were taking a picture that was supposed to be serious, I deliberatly sticked out my tongue during that time, Nawel was preparing her best smile and look. It made a unique picture I will cherish all my life, the contrast in the picture due to the serious in one part and the foolish in the other side offers charisma to the picture.



<==When Nawel starts who can stop her?Nobody, she liked the idea and we started making fun pictures, but as she was squinting all the time, she was cutting me parts of my heads giving unmeaningless pictures, we had to try again and again to get some pictures with all your head, we obviously didn't have when we were taking the pictures!





THE FINAL LEVEL:


What can come after grimaces? Diguisments of course... of course! Well, the choice was restricted to the strict minimum. We could have put off our clothes however! But finally, a scarf, our imagination, a tissue paper, and alcohol in the blood gave fun results...
Ain't we smart? Red like the wine we drunk lol

2 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger cafeliseur said…

    ben au moins y'avait de l'ambiance apparement :)

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger miss.s.g said…

    c clair!Mais la CSA vient de passer faut que je retire la photo de groupe :) héhé
    Cycy et toi vous avez fait quoi?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home