me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Sunday, February 18, 2007



Hello!!!! I'm really back!! I bought a new cable as the former one was broken. I was surprised, I bought it at a very cheap price, $30 (25€) instead of the ($110) 100€ I invested in october for an original HP cable that just worked during 3months, and that doesn't even have an international warranty!


Anyway I'm not here to complain, even if I could as I'm free to say and to do whatever I want.


I wanted to share you some of my creativeness today, I've found some pictures of the actor James Spader, younger, the pics are terrific, first he is very sweet and charismatic,(quand tu veux James...) and second he looks like two other celebrities a singer and an actress, in other words, he could have been their son. He is not,(otherwise he would he older than his mother), but physically speaking, he really could, have a look at some James Spader pictures first:







JAMES SPADER






Cute right? As I said, in my concern I think he could be the result of you know what between :





JON BON JOVI






AND






DREW BARRYMORE





What do you think about that theory?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home