me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Sunday, March 11, 2007


Today, officially, I started my sport! How it came to mind? No idea, I woke up this morning (or afternoon, don't exactly remember) saying "ok tonight I start!" ...and I started! I practiced during about 90minutes: bicycle and musculation. You feel great after, really, I even think I'm gonna go again in some hours. My goal is to loose 20kg, I know it sounds a lot, but I did it when I was younger, so why not now!(I'll censore any comment saying because you are older!) Stopping smocking just killed my silhouette, damn it!However I'm happy to have stopped. It just yellow your teeth, make you more vulnerable to microbes, put you in a kind of dependence to nicotine, and not only do you pay for that, but you also pay a kind of rent for the best death ever. Well taking weight isn't good I agree, but I work on that to get my nice silhouette back, and enter in my jeans again...this world is finally all just about apparences, isn' it...

Levi's parce que je le vaux bien...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger cafeliseur said…

    because you are older





    bon, ok... je plaisante.
    c'est une très bonne initiative, tant qu'elle ne tombe pas dans l'exces.

    d'un certain coté, j'aimerais bien m'y mettre aussi, mais c'est pas simple de se motiver, ni même de trouver le temps pour ça.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger miss.s.g said…

    Mais je reeeeeeeeeeeeve?!?
    Mwé c une blague de tres tres au risque de me repeter tres mauvais gout! Bon au moins ns sommes ts les 2 au second degre :).
    Si je peux me permettre un conseil, meme un petit kilometre de footing ts les dimanches matins, ca fait tellement de bien pr le mental et le physique. Organise avec Cyrielle une marche a pied d'une petite heure allez-retour...all I know is it is essential!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home