me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR (for which year some will ask...I know I'm very very late, but you guys know how busy I was these last months...)
Now I'm back, really back, as I used to be :), with new stories to write, new experiences to get, and new blog to do (in parallel with this one!).
I'll talk about my new blog soon (I'm hearing you Fab :), not after 4 months, don't worry, no later than this week end).

I've bought an Ipod these last days, this little thing is a real revolution (like the internet, the mobile phone and the TV, u got to live without them to really know how important they are). Some days we might have a kind of Ipod that will combine all these devices in one, until that day we can laugh about this video :)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    J'ai pas lu parce-que bien sûr , moi pas parlé english bien donc moi pas comprendre..tu devrai faire des articles en français pour nous françaises blonde :D

    Mdrr sinon ,c'est comme la barre de fer avc Jamel Debbouze de truc , j'ai compris la vidéo quand même c'est déjà ça !!
    bsx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home