me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

4years ago, when I registered in my business school, I had no idea of the general atmosphere, I arrived one week late, I thought it would be harder to adapt because they all already started to know each other, but, I wasa talking with them as if I've been knowing them all my life, and, quickly we all became good friends, most of them even became my best friends, and are for most, more important than my secondary family (uncles, aunts, cousins...). I'm not going to talk again about the graduation, I just wanted to wish a happy birthday to one of these people I'm talking about, her name is Carole, and I particularly like her, because "elle est vraie" as we say in French, which means she is true and sincere (sometimes 2 english words do not give the same intensity as one word in French); that's very rare nowadays.She was my neighbour in France, we often were visiting each other, we were very close, now she is in the USA making her Master. I wish her luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home