me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Already 5 years since the attacks on the world trade center, making almost 3000 victims. I wanted to have a special thought to all the victims and their families.I can imagine how difficult it can be, and how unfair it is.The people who made these attacks thought they would revenge, but they just attacked innocents people at their work. That's just a coward attitude, it's too easy to attack people from their back,anyone can do it. If Al Quaeda has a problem with the US, they should have attacked the white house (I know they planned...), what I mean from that it's that they should attack the government not the citizens. I hope this will be the last terrorism attack, I also hope all the wars will stop, I'm fed up to see innocent people dying cuz of unresponsible people, whatever they are on politic or just terrosists. We should discuss and find a solution, isn't it enough, with the WWI and the WWII, do u want a third one? maybe we already are in.This gives a pessimistic outlook for the futur.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Je suis tout a fé oki avec toi. Ces images resteront gravées à jamais dans ma tête. Je pense très fort à toutes ses familles meurtries. Bisous

     

Post a Comment

<< Home