me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Monday, September 11, 2006

heyy, I've not been posting these 2 last days because I was tired, I worked on friday and saturday, my role was to present and boost the sales for the palm tungsten X. First, we've had a formation on wednesday, and then I started working on friday at a FNAC store. The colleagues are great, the atmosphere is nice and cool. I've meet a fun guy, living at Lille, he is in the math stuff studies, wow... it was sometimes difficult to be serious when he was around, but I had to. He was demonstrating the new nokia the N93, very expensive (more than 800€), but very performant device...It was a good week end.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger miss.s.g said…

    ah tiens je ne le connaissais pas, je suis en train de le regarder sur google image,il ressemble au TX, je pensais que c'etait une ancienne version du T2 mais en fait non, à la rigueur peut etre celui du TX...Mais bon ca ne m'etonne pas que tu ai un palm etant donné que tu te sers d'un mac :)........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home