me-myself-I-some-special-guests-and-you

Welcome to my blog.Here is where I'll say all the truth about me myself and I.I raise my right hand and I swear to say the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me god.

Monday, September 18, 2006

I know I was missing these few days, I was sick, and I still haven't seen a doctor, I'll go tomorrow for sure, I'm so sick that I'll need drugs to recover this time.
I'm back from my neighbour's house(03:30am), it's now a month, we visit each other, sometimes he comes uptsair, sometimes I go downstair. The only thing is that we hardly ever meet before 11:00pm lolll, in fact most of the time he visits me at 02:00am (I'm not even better),once he came at 05:00am, he thought I was sleeping as I didn't open the door, I found it strange because I wasn't sleeping and I did not hear him knocking at the door either, I concluded I surely was taking a shower or brushing my hair loll. We are the only people awake in the whole building lol. We could be paid to entertain the building, but in reality, we should feel lucky that none of our neighbour complained about us. I admit I'm happy that someone as nice, as funny, and as late sleeper guy is living so close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home